KIVARI FASHION DESIGNER
Kivari is a fast-growing women’s Australian fashion brand, based on Sydney’s northern beaches. The creator of true style with a focus on effortless elevation.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Designer to join our team on our amazing journey. You must love fashion, with a finger on the pulse of market trends and an understanding of the Kivari aesthetic and our customer.
We’re looking for an experienced Designer to conceptualise and create innovative and commercially astute apparel collections that will build on the brand’s reputation to deliver considered feminine forever pieces with style and purpose.
- Design cohesively; ensuring each collection has a clear vision and identity that is consistently adhered through the collection.
- In coordination with the merchandise team and adherence to the business-critical path, responsible from concept creation to delivery of cohesive new collections in line with the brand's aesthetic
- Design and CAD drawings with detailed aesthetics to support range collection.
- Trend/colour/fabrication research and presentation
- Source fabrics and implement fabric sourcing process and development, collate library
- Make strategic design decisions to ensure you are designing a balance of shapes suited to both our commercial and forward customers
- Working in collaboration with design, production team to ensure the new product design is interpreted and manufactured to the correct standard with adherence to business-critical path
- Ensure Kivari standards are maintained and delivered across product quality, price architecture and manufacturing processes including fits & fabrications
- Present collections at range reviews, team showing and where required on product strategies
- Review key seasonal reporting to deliver a cohesive collection that aligns to delivery of budgets
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in fashion design or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- An optimistic and hard-working attitude with passion for the fashion industry
- A portfolio with style aligned to Kivari aesthetic
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite and strong computer skills
- Competent in CADs with technical skills, compiling line-sheets and print design artwork
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Excellent communicator- verbal and written
- Solution driven and creative thinking
- Work in a positive, encouraging, and collaborative environment
- Generous clothing allowance
- We highly value work/life balance
- Work with a genuine and highly caring team
To apply, please hit 'apply' and forward us a cover letter, CV & PORTFOLIO addressing the requirements & telling us why you're the perfect fit for Kivari.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.