Online Returns Policy
We value each of our KIVARI customers and want you to be happy with your purchase.
To lodge a return, visit our Returns Portal here.
We accept returns 14 Days from date of purchase with the following conditions:
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Returns be submitted via the returns portal linked above. All online returns require an approved RA number.
- Return shipping method and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Return delivery costs for faulty or incorrectly supplied items will be the responsibility of KIVARI.
- We recommend sending your return via a traceable method and retaining proof of postage until receiving confirmation that your return has been processed. KIVARI cannot be held responsible for returns that are not received.
- 'Final Sale' items cannot be returned for exchange, credit or refund.
- Items that have been purchased during a promotion (e.g FLASH SALE) are subject to promotional specific return conditions. Please see specific terms and conditions here.
- Return to Sender parcels due to an incorrect address and/or non-delivery will incur a $10 processing fee. This will be automatically deducted from your refund.
- Refunds will be processed through your original payment method & you will receive notification once this has been completed. Your Bank may take 3-5 business days to process your refund.
- Any orders returned after 14 days from date of purchase will not be eligible for a refund or KIVARI Store Credit and will be returned to the sender.
- Online purchases cannot be returned or exchanged at any of our KIVARI Boutiques.
All swimwear must be tried on wearing undergarments. If you wish to return an item, all tags and protective hygiene strip must remain in place and the item will not be accepted if either of these have been removed or altered, or if the item shows signs of wear.
DO YOU OFFER EXCHANGES
Unfortunately at this time we do not offer an exchange service. If your item is full priced, you can replace an order for the exchange size and submit your return so you do not miss out on the size you are after.
Do you have a fault with your product?
Please contact our lovely customer care team at email@example.com or contact us via our Live Chat with a description of the fault and image for our review and we will be here to help resolve this for you.
KIVARI offers a 3 month warranty period on all of our pieces. This does not include reasonable wear-and-tear or items damaged by not following the recommended garment care process.
Digital gift cards:
Digital gift cards are not eligible to be returned. Returns processed by the payment method of a digital gift card will be re issued once onto that payment method.
Need further assistance with our returns:
We are here to help! Please call us on +61 403 503 352 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further assistance in regards to your return.
In Store Returns Policy
KIVARI boutiques do not offer refunds for change of mind purchases. Our boutiques return policy is 7 days, whereby we will exchange or issue a credit upon presentation of a receipt.
KIVARI Credit is valid for 3 years from date of issue.
Garments must be unworn and in their original condition, with tags attached.
All purchases on jewellery are final. Due to hygiene reasons, we will not accept returns for jewellery unless deemed faulty by our team.
We do not offer exchanges or refunds on sale merchandise unless deemed faulty by our team or required by law. We kindly ask you consider this before committing to a purchase.