WIN THE ULTIMATE KIVARI FESTIVAL PACKAGE - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Win the KIVARI Ultimate Festival Package Competition
Game of Skill
To enter: visit
and fill out the competition form, entrants must sign up to the Kivari eDM database.
(Terms and Conditions)
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these
- Entry is only open to Australian, New Zealand and US residents only, they must be over the age of 18.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one entry per person is permitted
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Promotion begins 11am AEDT, Thursday February 7th 2019 and closes 5pm AEDT, Friday March 8th 2019.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Major Prize draw will take place at KIVARI HQ.
11.Total value of prize is up to $8,000.00
- 12. The Major Prize has been sourced by Kivari.
Prize is not NON-TRANSFERABLE/NON-EXCHANGEABLE/NON-REPLACEABLE/NON-UPGRADEABLE and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The major prize winner will be notified by email. The winners name will also be published on Kivari’s social media channels.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to $8,000.00 AUD and includes: two (2) General Admission Coachella tickets for April 2019, two (2) return economy flights from the winners nearest International airport to LAX, accommodation at the Renaissance Hotel in Palm Springs for three (3) nights, transfers from the hotel to the festival each day of the festival and a $700 Kivari wardrobe each for the winner and their guest to wear to the festival. Other transfers, spending money, meals, taxes, travel insurance, passports, visas, items of personal nature, in-room charges are not included in the prize. Kivari does not take responsibility to any cancellations or changes regarding the festival. Winners must be available to travel from April 12thto the 15th of April.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. Entrants agree to wearing Kivari to the festival and signing a written form to agree to marketing usage once they have won.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Please note that entry into this competition is deemed automatic consent to be added to the Kivari database
- In the instance where the original winner doesn’t claim the prize then a redraw will take place, the re draw winner will be notified in writing whilst having their details published on the Kivari social media channels.
- The re draw will take place on Thursday, 14th of March 2019.
- The Promoter Kivari ABN is:30 600 435 069
- No Purchase Necessary and the purchase does not enhance chance of winning.