Kivari is a fast-growing women’s Australian fashion brand, based on Sydney’s northern beaches. The creator of true style with a focus on effortless elevation.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Store Manager to join the Kivari family and lead and develop our team at our newly renovated Noosa Boutique. You must love fashion and have a clear understanding of the Kivari aesthetic and our customer.
To succeed in this role, you will be motivated by driving sales and passionate about providing a memorable customer experience.
This is a full-time position and will require availability over weekends.
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Drive sales to hit daily store targets and KPI’S
- Daily management of stock to minimise stock loss and maximise sales
- Implement brand visual merchandising strategies
- Maintain and manage all operational responsibilities
- Lead, develop, motivate, support and succession plan your team in a dynamic and inspirational manner
- Manage and ensure stock levels are at an optimum level to maximize sales
- Ensure the presentation and visual standards are met in accordance with Kivari’s expectations
- Manage rostering in line with budgets
- Execute reductions, price changes and transfers when applicable
- Maintain a clean and visually appealing store at all times
- Previous supervisory / management experience in a retail environment
- Proven experience overseeing the daily operations of a retail store ensuring optimum efficiency, productivity and performance to budgets.
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Highly organised and motivated
- Visual merchandising experience advantageous
- Generous clothing allowance
- Monthly sales incentives
- Work in a fun, positive, encouraging, and collaborative environment
- Opportunity for career progression
We offer a warm culture, generous clothing allowance & exciting career opportunities.
To apply, please hit 'apply' and forward us a cover letter and CV addressing the requirements & telling us why you're the perfect fit for Kivari.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.