Retail Boutique Manager - Freshwater
KIVARI is a fast-growing Australian women’s fashion label based on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. The creator of true style with a focus on effortless elevation.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Boutique Manager to join our Freshwater Boutique. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, and results driven, as well as possessing outstanding interpersonal skills and have a passion for creating an exceptional customer experience that embodies the KIVARI culture.
Our Boutique Managers play a significant role in the business. As part of our team, you will be responsible for, inspiring and motivating a team of like-minded individuals, driving sales and achieving KPI’s, welcoming customers and inviting them to share the KIVARI experience and maintaining the Visual Merchandising standards of the Boutique. In addition, you will be a brand ambassador and reflect our company's values at all times. We want someone who will embrace their entrepreneurial side, always looking for new ways to take their business to the next level. We also want someone who is committed to continuous self-development and future progression.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Confidently lead, develop, motivate, support and succession plan your team in a dynamic and inspirational manner
- Drive sales to hit daily store targets and KPI’S
- Daily management of stock to minimise stock loss and maximise sales
- Maintain visual merchandising standards
- Manage all operational responsibilities
- Manage and ensure stock levels are at an optimum level to maximize sales
- Ensure the presentation and visual standards are met in accordance with KIVARI’s expectations
- Manage rostering in line with budgets
- Execute reductions, price changes and transfers when applicable
- Maintain a clean and visually appealing store at all times
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Previous retail sales experience
- Minimum of 1 year retail management experience 2IC level or higher
- Proven experience overseeing the daily operations of a retail store ensuring optimum efficiency, productivity and performance to budgets.
- Proven experience and success in coaching and developing teams and individuals
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Highly organised and motivated
- A genuine love and understanding of fashion and enthusiasm for the KIVARI brand
- Visual merchandising experience advantageous
This is a full-time (38 hours) position and will require a Tuesday - Saturday roster. The perks are endless at KIVARI and some of the benefits include:
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Seasonal product allowances and generous discount
- Career progression
- An authentic and genuine company culture
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and CV addressing the requirements & telling us why you're the perfect fit for KIVARI.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.