Retail Boutique Assistant Manager - Byron Bay
KIVARI is a fast-growing Australian women’s fashion label based on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. The creator of true style with a focus on effortless elevation.
Designed by women, for women, KIVARI is known for its distinctive aesthetic, unique pieces, effortless essentials and flattering silhouettes. Each piece is crafted with the intention of representing and celebrating what it means to be a modern woman of style and purpose.
Founded officially in 2010, KIVARI has grown to be an internationally loved fashion label with a cult-like following. Whilst staying true to founder, Kiki’s original creative vision, the brand has continued to grow and evolve. Today, KIVARI has 3 boutiques across Australia, soon to be 4, a successful online business, and an impressive list of luxury doors around the globe.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Boutique Assistant Manager to join our soon to open Miranda Boutique. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, and results driven, as well as possessing outstanding interpersonal skills and have a passion for creating an exceptional customer experience that embodies the KIVARI culture.
Our Boutique Assistant Managers play a significant role in the business. As part of our team, you will work closely with your Boutique Manager and be responsible for, inspiring and motivating a team of like-minded individuals, driving sales and achieving KPI’s, welcoming customers and inviting them to share the KIVARI experience and maintaining the Visual Merchandising standards of the Boutique. In addition, you will be a brand ambassador and reflect our company's values at all times. We want someone who will embrace their entrepreneurial side, always looking for new ways to take their business to the next level. We also want someone who is committed to continuous self-development and future progression.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH;
- Drive the sales and profitability of your Boutique, ensuring the KPI’s set by the company are achieved
- Drive a customer centric culture creating a warm and genuine customer service experience. Provide a clientelling experience with KIVARI customers
- Provide content for social media requested from the Marketing & Brand Team
- Support in Local Area Marketing to drive traffic and new customers to the Boutiques
- Execute and host Marketing events including VIP activations
- Confidently lead, develop, motivate, support and succession plan your team dynamically and inspirationally
- Work and communicate with the Retail Cluster Manager and Boutique Business Manager to implement in-store training to help improve your team's strengths
- Support the Boutique Business Manager with all operational responsibilities
- Manage the roster for the Boutique in line with budgets
- Manage Inventory and loss prevention for your Boutique
- Attend and support the Boutique Business Manager with stocktake for your boutique
- Ensure the presentation and visual merchandising standards are met in accordance with KIVARI's expectations
- Utilise data and reports for Retail & VM operations
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting on all your Boutique results
- Manage and ensure stock levels are at an optimum level to maximize sales
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Previous retail sales experience
- Minimum of 1 year retail management experience 2IC level or higher
- Proven experience overseeing the daily operations of a retail store ensuring optimum efficiency, productivity and performance to budgets.
- Proven experience and success in coaching and developing teams and individuals
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Highly organised and motivated
- A genuine love and understanding of fashion and enthusiasm for the Kivari brand
- Visual merchandising experience advantageous
This is a full-time (38 hours) position and will require a Sunday- Thursday roster. The perks are endless at KIVARI and some of the benefits include:
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Seasonal product allowances and generous discount
- Career progression
- An authentic and genuine company culture
To apply, please email email@example.com with a cover letter and CV addressing the requirements & telling us why you're the perfect fit for KIVARI.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.