Kivari is a fast-growing women’s Australian fashion brand, based on Sydney’s northern beaches. The creator of true style with a focus on effortless elevation.
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Assistant Manager to join the Kivari team in our flagship boutique at Byron Bay. You will have a love for fashion, are proven record of leading teams to deliver the highest level of customer service and be excited to pursue personal and professional development with us.
- Passionate about delivering outstanding Customer experiences
- Be a role model, leading by example with passion and enthusiasm
- Assist in managing, motivating, and coaching our passionate team to deliver sales budgets and KPI’s
- Collaborate with the Store Manager to achieve store goals
- Stock and loss prevention management, monitoring stock to maximise sales opportunities
- Assist in daily operational procedures
- A minimum 1-2 years in a similar role within a fashion business
- Excellent customer service skills and previous experience exceeding store budgets and KPIs.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast passed environment
- Passionate, energetic, empathetic, and driven
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in styling, wardrobing and visual merchandising advantageous
- Generous clothing allowance
- Monthly sales incentives
- Work in a fun, positive, encouraging, and collaborative environment
- Opportunity for career progression
We offer a warm culture, generous clothing allowance & exciting career opportunities.
Please send through your CV and a little bit about yourself to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org