Branding & Marketing Specialist
KIVARI is a fast-growing Australian women’s fashion label based on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. The creator of true style with a focus on effortless elevation.
Designed by women, for women, KIVARI is known for its distinctive aesthetic, unique pieces, effortless essentials and flattering silhouettes. Each piece is crafted with the intention of representing and celebrating what it means to be a modern woman of style and purpose.
Founded officially in 2010, KIVARI has grown to be an internationally loved fashion label with a cultlike following. Whilst staying true to founder, Kiki’s original creative vision, the brand has continued to grow and evolve. Today, KIVARI has 3 boutiques across Australia, a successful online business, and an impressive list of luxury doors around the globe.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Brand & Marketing Coordinator. The Brand & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for implementing the Go to Market strategy with a strong focus on content creation and social media channels contributing to overall business revenue and customer acquisition. Being proactive in the development of new ideas and initiatives to support the brand and increase our reach & engagement, along with supporting the Brand & Marketing Manager on the execution of brand initiatives and creative concepts.
In this role you will:
Marketing & Production Support
- Support the Brand and Marketing Manager with the management and updating of the Marketing Calendar and communicate it across the business. Update all key events across all channels to ensure messaging is in line with brand & industry events.
- Support the Brand & Marketing Manager with the execution of campaigns and studio shoots including location scouting, model castings and end-to-end coordination.
- Brief in weekly EDMs, Social & Campaign requirements to the graphic team & ensure they are produced on time and on brand.
- Work closely with the Brand & Marketing Manager to pull together strategies that will increase engagement across all channels.
- Responsible for the management of samples each season, receipting in, tracking, loans and transferring out.
Social & Content Strategy
- Execute the organic social media strategy in line with the approved guidelines and as developed by the Brand & Marketing Manager.
- Ensure delivery is of a consistent tone of voice and brand persona across all channels.
- Support in the development and execution of the content calendar for social media including planning and posting.
- Manage and produce all Blog posts for the website.
- Work with the Graphics team on branded content across the business as required.
- Ensure social content is reviewed in detail, executing the right images for each platform.
- Source, prospect & recommend model talent, influencers and partnerships that have global reach, collaboration opportunities and potential brand ambassadors.
- Manage ongoing monthly social content budget, tracking and engagement.
- Plan and create instore/social content shoots for the brand for weekly execution for KIVARI owned channels.
- Proactively seek new ideas around content and plan in new ways to engage with our followers/customers on a weekly basis.
- Contribute towards written content across all channels to ensure it is in line with brand tone of voice.
- Go to market strategy is on brand and is aligned on all touch points.
Influencer management, partnerships/collaborations & events
- Support the development of an influencer strategy and outreach including all tiers: micro, macro, VIPS, gifting, paid talent & ambassadors.
- Prospecting of potential partnerships/collaborations with influencers and like-minded brands.
- Coordination of influencer outreach for gifting, seeding, posting, and promoting the brands in all markets: US and AU.
- Support the execution of the company’s social responsibility strategy including donations and partnerships.
- Manage ongoing monthly influencer budget, tracking and engagement.
- Support the execution of any events and brand collaborations.
- Report on ROI for all scheduled marketing activities; evaluate and report on marketing efforts after execution.
- Monitor social media analytics weekly to make recommendations to improve engagement and report on all organic social media platforms weekly (into the marketing tactical doc).
- Report monthly on influencer performance and make recommendations for improvement.
Skills we are looking for:
- Previous experience in fashion marketing.
- High level of communication, both written and verbal.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Highly competent in Excel.
- Experience in Shopify.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and innovate.
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Effective time management and willingness to learn.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with key functions within the business.
This is a full-time (38 hours) position. The perks are endless at Kivari and some of the benefits include:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Seasonal product allowances and generous discount.
- An authentic and genuine company culture.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and CV addressing the requirements & telling us why you're the perfect fit for Kivari.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.