A brand that represents the Australian coastal lifestyle, based & made in Noosa Heads Australia - Saya's natural products needs to be on rotation in your skincare routine. We spoke to the girls about how to transition your skincare from summer to winter, cue the glow!
Depending on where in the country you are, the cold winter weather is either well and truly here or inching its way in. And with the cold comes drier, flakier, redder and rougher skin.
- Replenish skin with products rich in natural, skin-identical oils. This might be as simple as swapping to a more nourishing cleansing lotion or creamier daily moisturiser to get that extra dose of good oils into your skin. Creating that barrier between your skin and the harsh elements will prevent moisture loss and flaking, and promote smooth, supple skin instead.
2. Exfoliate consistently to remove that build-up of dead skin - aim for twice a week. This not only helps to keep your complexion fresh, but allows the rest of your serums and moisturisers to penetrate deeper, and therefore be more effective (which is so needed during the colder months!).
3. Avoid super-hot, long showers. While this is so tempting in the midst of winter, it only serves to dry your skin out more. Stick to warm showers and moisturise your skin as soon as you are done.
- Apply your body moisturiser or body oil to slightly damp skin. Your skin is very accepting of extra moisture when it is still moist, so it’ll ensure the nourishing ingredients are locked in long after you’ve finished applying the product.
5. Still apply your SPF. This is one essential that should always be in your skincare routine, no matter the time of year. UV radiation can be just as high on a cold day as it is on a hot one, especially if the skies are clear.
For more information on Saya Skincare visit